- “Everybody wants to make an impression, some mark upon the world. Then you think you've made a mark on the world if you just get through it, and a few people remember your name. Then you've left a mark.”
- —Dorian Corey (1937-1993)
May 1, 1990, Angel Evangelista is brought into the offices of the Ford Agency, being interviewed and filmed on camera by Miss Ford with a series of questions in an effort to establish the reasons she seeks a career as their model. As she concluded their interview, Angel stops them, mentioning how Miss Ford never asked her an important question she wished to answer, her answer being that she hopes to be inspiration to future women who might need see themselves as beautiful. The two shake hands before going their separate ways.
At nightfall, she enters into the Hall, engaging with various people who greet her, one woman sharing cheers on her modeling job. Entering into the main hall to regroup with her House, the judges and Pray Tell oversee the attendees that walk the category of high fashion.
- Mj Rodriguez as Blanca Evangelista
- Dominique Jackson as Elektra Wintour
- Billy Porter as Pray Tell
- Indya Moore as Angel Evangelista
- Ryan Jamaal Swain as Damon Evangelista
- Angelica Ross as Candy Ferocity
- Angel Bismark Curiel as Lil Papi Evangelista
- Trudie Styler as Ms. Ford
- Frank De Julio as Paul
- Peppermint as Euphoria
- Patricia Black as Chi Chi
- Naomi Cruz as Miss Miranda
- Woody Fu as Erik Fan
- Cecilia Gentili as Ms. Orlando
- Victoria Meade as Brunette Model
- Alexandria Morgan a Blonde Model
- Ricky A. Schroeder as Danny
- Dared Wright as Jim
- The death of Paul and Elektra Wintour's effort to mummify his corpse shares similarities to the death of a man with whom Dorian Corey had relations.
- Vulture - 'Pose': A Guide to Season 2's Pop Culture Reference Points (August 10, 2019)